Salvaging Materials from Demolition and Remodeling Projects
Will County Habitat’s experienced and insured Cabinet Deconstruction Services crew salvages reusable items from residential and commercial buildings, saving you time and money. We give items a second life, reselling them to fund Will County Habitat’s mission of building decent, affordable homes in partnership with families in need.
- Salvaged Items Are Tax Deductible
- Less Waste Removal Cost
- $250 Donation Fee For Entire Crew
- Most Projects Completed Within 1 Day
- Free No-Hassle Assessments
- Itemized Donation Receipt Provided
ITEMS WE SALVAGE
- Wood Floors
HAVE A PROJECT? CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE NO-HASSLE ASSESSMENT!
Heidi Serena – ReStore Manager